Question Spacebar activates other keys HALP

Mar 5, 2020
Hi i was just playing some games and my keyboard was working perfectly i left for 15 min come back and now the spacebar wont work i think i might have spilled some energy drink on it but tbh im not sure i cleaned the spacebar switch and left it overnight to dry now when i push it it says im pushing ctrl,win,alt,sel, all directional keys and /. im so confused and honestly frustrated. i have no idea what i did or if the switch itself is broken or if its a windows issue. any help would be great .Also it mutes the audio when i press it because that makes sense. and its a corsair vengence k70 with cherry blue switches

Last edited:

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

i think i might have spilled some energy drink on it but tbh im not sure
Either you spilled some or you didn't :p

Make and model of your keyboard? You might want to see if the keyboard exhibit the same issue on a donor system. Might also want to inspect the keyboard(while not connected to anything) to see if the switches are compromised, with a sweet substance.

Mar 5, 2020
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

i think i might have spilled some energy drink on it but tbh im not sure
Either you spilled some or you didn't :p

Make and model of your keyboard? You might want to see if the keyboard exhibit the same issue on a donor system. Might also want to inspect the keyboard(while not connected to anything) to see if the switches are compromised, with a sweet substance.
Its a corsair vengeance k70 with cherry mx blue same issue on another pc and the key was sticky but after some air and a bit of cleaning solution its not sticky