Hi all,
could somebody tell me if i will need to enable
the spdif socket on the back of my computer to use it,and
if so, how do i do this.

Cheers in advance.

Rik.

Do you know what SPDIF is? If not I wouldn't worry about
it unless you are going to get into some sort of audio
device that requires it.

onto my portable minidisc player.

Rik.