[SOLVED] Speakers for Mini Amp?

Solution
Thanks for the reply.
Do u mean this for the Neoteck? ...
【Drivable】 100W+100W output power, 100W RMS X 2 (4 ohms, 20 Hz-20 kHz, 0.04% THD), equipped with a 19V power supply, can drive 100 watts (8 ohms), 100 watts (4 ohms) speakers
This is the item which first linked -- https://www.amazon.com/Neoteck-Bluetooth-Amplifier-Function-Converter/dp/B07XLLLSFS
In the Product description there is no mention of impedance. In the seller's text at the top there is. I didn't follow to a manufacturer website to see if that info was on the manufacturer's site or not.
To me it is a red flag when the "official" specifications don't address this important parameter.

kanewolf

Titan

espr3ss0

Prominent
Aug 1, 2019
Thanks for the reply.
【Drivable】 100W+100W output power, 100W RMS X 2 (4 ohms, 20 Hz-20 kHz, 0.04% THD), equipped with a 19V power supply, can drive 100 watts (8 ohms), 100 watts (4 ohms) speakers

kanewolf

Titan
Thanks for the reply.
This is the item which first linked -- https://www.amazon.com/Neoteck-Bluetooth-Amplifier-Function-Converter/dp/B07XLLLSFS
In the Product description there is no mention of impedance. In the seller's text at the top there is. I didn't follow to a manufacturer website to see if that info was on the manufacturer's site or not.
To me it is a red flag when the "official" specifications don't address this important parameter.

Solution

punkncat

Champion
Ambassador
TBH, and given the pricing of these, particularly the Fosi and those speakers...I would look into a lower end receiver with Bluetooth from a known brand like Pioneer, Sony, Denon, Onkyo, etc.
I would then look for a set of bookshelf speakers. I personally adore my Klipsch speakers, but there are quite decent ones around from a variety of well known manufacturers.

For something like this, also check with parts express for "raw supplies" and built out options, as well as LetGo, Craigslist, and such.