News Spider-Man: Miles Morales PC GPU Testing — Upscaling for Everyone

Excellent analysis Jarred, do you think it would be possible to do something similar with the new ultra RT setting in CP2077?
The RT-Overdrive you mean? (RT-Ultra has been out since the game first shipped.) I could do it. All of the GPUs are already tested in CP77, I just don't do DLSS/FSR with it. Did CP77 get XeSS as well, or just DLSS3 and FSR2.1? Guess I'll have to look.

I'm planning to update the GPU testbed at some point (13900K), so I'll have to go about retesting everything once I make the change. Fun times! I will also rethink what games and settings I want to test with going forward.
Possible to use the screen enlargement/magnify option for the charts? My 49yr old eyes can't take squinting so much, my eyes feel like they'll burst :tearsofjoy:

Good article Jarred. I like these game focused reviews.
Are you viewing on a smartphone or on a PC? On the PC, you can always right-click and then view the image, and then if you edit the URL you can remove the size to get the original 1920x1080 images. That's a bit of a pain, but if I add the option to show a full size image it overlaps the top-right corner and looks dumb. I can read the chats just fine on a PC, though... and can zoom in to get a bigger view if needed (slightly fuzzy), so I'm guessing you're on a small phone display. That generally results in a poor viewing experience for our charts, sadly.

Reactions: Roland Of Gilead
The RT-Overdrive you mean? (RT-Ultra has been out since the game first shipped.) I could do it. All of the GPUs are already tested in CP77, I just don't do DLSS/FSR with it. Did CP77 get XeSS as well, or just DLSS3 and FSR2.1? Guess I'll have to look.

I'm planning to update the GPU testbed at some point (13900K), so I'll have to go about retesting everything once I make the change. Fun times! I will also rethink what games and settings I want to test with going forward.

Are you viewing on a smartphone or on a PC? On the PC, you can always right-click and then view the image, and then if you edit the URL you can remove the size to get the original 1920x1080 images. That's a bit of a pain, but if I add the option to show a full size image it overlaps the top-right corner and looks dumb. I can read the chats just fine on a PC, though... and can zoom in to get a bigger view if needed (slightly fuzzy), so I'm guessing you're on a small phone display. That generally results in a poor viewing experience for our charts, sadly.

Was reading it on PC. Will trick around with it. Cheers