Spilled water on top ippon case

Sep 17, 2018
I accidentally spilled water on top my ippon case,it was a little water like 100ml from my cup ,it got through the fans on top i immediately plugged off my power cabel and opened my case the water got to my gtx 1060 6gb i rubbed it with a wet towel and blew some hair drair to it like 5 seconds of hair drair every few seconds then i looked for water spots and found on top my ssd and hard disc i unplugged it from the pc and blew some hair drair to it inside the cabeles and inside the sokts i then tried to blew every part on the motherboard i thought water could get to it i turned on my pc
It bootted and ran for 1 minute and started update i run windows 10 and it just shutted off and started to turn off and on again repeatedly i unplugged the pc opened the case and let it sit inside my room what do i do is it dead?

Solution
You should not turn a PC on, after getting in contact with liquids.
You should have waited for at least 2 to 3 days before powering it on.
Even though you PC might look dry, water could find its way into PCIe and RAM slots or any nook and cranny.
You should remove components so water evaporates.
You should not turn a PC on, after getting in contact with liquids.
You should have waited for at least 2 to 3 days before powering it on.
Even though you PC might look dry, water could find its way into PCIe and RAM slots or any nook and cranny.
You should remove components so water evaporates.

Solution

bignastyid

Titan
MERGED QUESTION
Question from nikita1359 : "Spilled water on top ippon case"