Spring 2017 PC Games Preview

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolitic

Distinguished
May 10, 2012
Dawn of War 3 is probably (but not definitely) going to be pretty bad. There is even good reason to believe that C.S. Goto is one of the lead creators for the game.

A bunch of bland looking games, nothing new really. Same old, same old. It would be nice if some game devs went out on a limb and made something completely different, something a bit more interactive, a bit of voice recognition, characters you could talk to.

They make too much money by rehashing the same stuff over and over, just replace the skins and story.

There are some really good classic games that broke the mold and were truly great, but the money train is in what they have now. I would love to see a "The 7th Guest" kind of game, but more advanced.

itsmedatguy

Honorable
Aug 25, 2016

http://www.the13thdoll.com/index.php

Very interesting, I'm surprised they were able to get Trilobyte to sell them the rights to do it. I do like that they ignore the 11th Hour in the story, that game was just odd and buggy.

It will be interesting to see how the game ends up, but it looks like they have a lot of the right pieces to make it a good one.

Status
Not open for further replies.