[SOLVED] Ssd 100% usage then disappear from mobo

Aug 27, 2019
Hi ,
I had this problem long ago and don’t know how to solve it . So here’s what happens, i start my pc everything is ok then after a couple minutes my ssd usage goes to 100% and nothing is taking space from reading and writing . After it goes 100% it crashes then restarts , and after it restarts the ssd disappear from the motherboard it says that there’s nothing connected to the port.

Solution
That my friend is an SSD that has reached its maximum write limit. NAND flash cells can only be written to a certain number of times before the value can't change any more. High end ssds last longer but none are eternal. What it sounds like is happening is your PC boots the drive says I'm ok then as soon as windows tries to write to it it errors our since it can't change any of the bits. Unfortunately there is no fix its dead
That my friend is an SSD that has reached its maximum write limit. NAND flash cells can only be written to a certain number of times before the value can't change any more. High end ssds last longer but none are eternal. What it sounds like is happening is your PC boots the drive says I'm ok then as soon as windows tries to write to it it errors our since it can't change any of the bits. Unfortunately there is no fix its dead

Solution
Aug 27, 2019
Well that’s not good but thanks :)