[SOLVED] SSD disappears randomly

Status
Not open for further replies.

liudas.baublys

Reputable
Feb 8, 2018
Hello people. As I am playing Elden Ring after some time the game stucks at loading screen. After I quit the game sometimes the second ssd that I have disappears, but sometimes doesn't disapear and instead CrystalDiskInfo shows this View: https://imgur.com/a/Vt1EGLD

I have found that sometimes the SSD malfunctions after I alt-tab Elden ring.

There have been instances while playing elden ring computer displays bsod and restarts.
Happens as well with other games. Just when I started a game it crashed and the error said that it was unable to load a file. CrystalDiskoInfo again shows the same as above.

Please help!

Last edited:
Solution
Okey managed to fix the problem. I did some things before trying so atleast one fixed it. First of all I took out PSU, cleaned dust, put it back. Then I turned all the lighting off of my pc. And lastly I changed my windows to high performance mode and disabled fast boot.
Hello people. As I am playing Elden Ring after some time the game stucks at loading screen. After I quit the game sometimes the second ssd that I have disappears, but sometimes doesn't disapear and instead CrystalDiskInfo shows this View: https://imgur.com/a/Vt1EGLD

I have found that sometimes the SSD malfunctions after I alt-tab Elden ring.

There have been instances while playing elden ring computer displays bsod and restarts.
Happens as well with other games. Just when I started a game it crashed and the error said that it was unable to load a file. CrystalDiskoInfo again shows the same as above.

Please help!
That looks like the smart data is not being read proper.

What does samsung magician show?

liudas.baublys

Reputable
Feb 8, 2018
Okey managed to fix the problem. I did some things before trying so atleast one fixed it. First of all I took out PSU, cleaned dust, put it back. Then I turned all the lighting off of my pc. And lastly I changed my windows to high performance mode and disabled fast boot.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.