my specs:
Intel Core 2 Duo E8500 @ 3.16 Ghz
Dolgix 8GB (2*4GB) DDR3 RAM 1333MHz
Asus NVIDIA GeForce 210 512 MB DDR3 Graphics Card
480 ggb SSD Adata
ZEB-G41-D3, LGA 775 Socket
Zebronics ZEB450W PSU
Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 64 bit OS

I have two disk drives; 1. ADATA SU650 ATA Device 480 ggb 2. WD 500 GB HDD.
my SSD info screenshot:
https://ibb.co/T8V80Ky

Mostly, I used SSd as primary disk and Hdd is used as backup; so usually is disconnected from pc ; However, recently my SSD started to hang/freeze; shows cyclic redundancy and BSOD appears; sometimes when I try to access /open rarely visited files; they become inaccessible and same BSOD problem appears; I have turned on AHCI mode for ssd in BIOS; but when I checked using Tweak SSD software; it shows AHCI is disabled; my motheberboard is Zeb G41-d3 LGA 775 socket which has 4 SATA ports which says can transfer 3 GB/sec data (SATA3 ports );

Tweak SSD info screenshot:
https://ibb.co/t8Jb2vS

I am not able to figure out what could be the problem? Do I need to optimise SSD; If yes, how to do it? Desperately seeking a solution here. Thanks in advance.

Reactions: morebhushan311
Solution

morebhushan311

Reputable
Sep 21, 2019
Now run CDI on the hdd and post a screenshot.
hey, I ran the CDI; but the disk got hanged; and went BSOD; Now, I dont wanna loose data; so could u elaborate on why the tests are required and I have posted a screenshot earlier; what conclusion have u come up with;

If u also know how to safely format SSD plz tell. Thanks,

hey, I ran the CDI; but the disk got hanged; and went BSOD; Now, I dont wanna loose data; so could u elaborate on why the tests are required and I have posted a screenshot earlier; what conclusion have u come up with;

If u also know how to safely format SSD plz tell. Thanks,
All of the screenshots are for the ssd.
I was looking for a screenshot of the hdd.
Your orig screenshot looks like something from speccy.
If so connect the hdd and run speccy again.
Read this and post a link to the speccy run.
Speccy...publish