SSD not detected on BIOS boot

GO____

Commendable
Jun 15, 2016
My Notebook had problem with boot priority.
So I have HDD on main port and I just added SSD for my second port (replace my CD/DVD drive).
I had problem with my main port so i cant replace it for SSD.
my SSD : Samsung 850 EVO and I already migrate it using samsung Migration.
So i had 2 windows on my HDD and my SSD.
but windows still run on my HDD not my SSD.
I try change some setting on boot priority..
but i dont see my SSD on there...

NB:
1. SATA setting = AHCI
2. Main HDD = HDD (WD something)
SATA ODD = my SSD (Samsung SSD)
3. I cant upgrade my BIOS (I think it's already up to date) (Im using Dell N4110 Inspiron and BIOS ver A12)
4. I already unplug my main HDD but it cant boot so i can't run windows on my SSD
5. SSD detected on windows and Bios (SATA ODD= Samsung) but not my boot priority

what should i do?

Solution
Welcome to the community, GO____!

I'd suggest you attempt to reset the BIOS from the settings in the BIOS interface. Hopefully, that will make your SSD show up as a bootable option in the Boot priority. Another thing you could try is reinstall Windows on the SSD with only the SSD inside your notebook. Having two SATA devices connected might have caused some OS confusion which would scatter the system files across all the drives connected to the motherboard. Use the Windows installer and unplug the WD secondary HDD from the system until the clean install of the OS has finished.

Here are some Windows Install & Optimization guides that might shed some light on how to configure your storage properly.

Hope it helps. Keep me...
Welcome to the community, GO____!

I'd suggest you attempt to reset the BIOS from the settings in the BIOS interface. Hopefully, that will make your SSD show up as a bootable option in the Boot priority. Another thing you could try is reinstall Windows on the SSD with only the SSD inside your notebook. Having two SATA devices connected might have caused some OS confusion which would scatter the system files across all the drives connected to the motherboard. Use the Windows installer and unplug the WD secondary HDD from the system until the clean install of the OS has finished.

Here are some Windows Install & Optimization guides that might shed some light on how to configure your storage properly.

Hope it helps. Keep me posted with the troubleshooting!
SuperSoph_WD

Solution