[SOLVED] SSD Upgrade on Asus Vivobook Pro 15 N580VD Issue

Feb 27, 2020
Hey, so I just got an WD Blue M.2 2280 SATA 250 GB SSD in the mail and I decided to upgrade my current laptop. My Asus Vivobook Pro 15 has a slot for a regular laptop hard drive which is currently occupied with a 930 GB hard drive that came with the computer when I bought it. It also has an M.2 SATA slot. Before the upgrade that I made earlier today, this slot was occupied with a 16 GB Intel Optane, this also came with the computer.

Here's the thing, I was able to successfully upgrade to my SSD and I set the boot disk to it as well as a successfull reinstallation of Windows 10. However, I no longer see my original hard drive at all, its not in the Windows Explorer nor is it in the Disk Manager. I checked the BIOS and surely enough, its there. So the computer is very obviously able to see that the hard drive is connected, yet Windows can't for some reason.

How would I go about fixing this without completely wiping my hard drive? I presume that the hard drive cannot function without the Optane installed, since whenever I checked Task Manager before the upgrade, it would always refer to my hard drive as 930 GB HDD+Optane.