SSL Issues caused by Hardware issues.

Dec 12, 2018
When ever I access any site I get SSL issues varying on which ever site most frequent being ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR. I have tried all the countless fixes on the web from clearing ssl cache, setting time and many other fixes all with no avail.

Now to my Troubleshooting steps I have already taken.

• I decided to reinstall windows from scratch and still had the issue.
    I then tried installing unbunto and same issues there.
    I now thought it was a motherboard issue with the NIC so i RMA'ed the board - new motherboard.
    Switched ram out with known working memory.
    Switched NVME ssd with Sata ssd.

All of these still had no fix so I booted to a Debian Bootable USB drive and WHOA no issues.
So now i found a work around but I need to be able to have a boot drive. I am at a loss for what to do next. If anyone has any thoughts on what to try next I would greatly appreciate your input. Thank you for reading.

PC:
ASUS X99 Deluxe II Motherboard
i7-6800k CPU
Samsung 960 NVME 500GB SSD
64G Corsair Vengeance Memory
Asus ROG 1070 Strix

If there is any other info that would be needed in order to help I will gladly provide.
Thanks Again.

Dec 12, 2018

Only the bootable usb drive will work if its installed on a hard drive or ssd it will also not work.

Feb 16, 2019
Have you found a solution to your issue yet? I seem to have a pretty similar problem, as I get various SSL errors, only when visiting https websites, using chrome and firefox. It is also striking, that internet explorer works perfectly fine.
I also tried every possible solution I could find, formatted my SSD and reinstalled Windows (7). Every other PC I tried also had no issues (however, I haven't tried a bootable usb-drive yet).