[SOLVED] Stand off broke

• Thread starter Deleted member 2729451
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2729451

These 4 are stuck. How do I get these off? (this is my very old pc and I just happen to see these)

image0.jpg

-
-
image1.jpg

-
-
image0.jpg

-
-
image1.jpg

Solution
Grab that side with pliers, or better yet the correct size nut driver if you have it, and then use a screwdriver on the other side. Just be careful not to slip with either tool and damage the board. Watch the pliers if you use them, they could mash up the circuit board even if you don’t slip, merely by rubbing up against it while you unscrew.
Grab that side with pliers, or better yet the correct size nut driver if you have it, and then use a screwdriver on the other side. Just be careful not to slip with either tool and damage the board. Watch the pliers if you use them, they could mash up the circuit board even if you don’t slip, merely by rubbing up against it while you unscrew.

Solution
D

Deleted member 2729451

Ok, I will try that thank you