Question Standart NVM Express Controller - - - "This device cannot start (Code 10)" ?

Apr 16, 2022
i got error in my Device Manager on Standard NVM Express Controller on Storage Controllers it said "This device cannot start. (Code 10) An I/O adapter hardware error has occurred."
This error comes after my electricity goes off while editing ,and when i turn on the pc it take so long to boot about 7min to get into Lock screen,and after booting i check on Disk Management that my M.2 SSD not detected, and i check on device manager it dissapear too. I try to get in to bios and that takes about 7 min too, and i don't see my M.2 SSD there,only my first SATA SSD is detected. I already try everything, even reinstalling Windows but still it goes for nothing.

Mobo : Asus PRIME H310M-D R2.0
CPU: Intel® Core™ i3-9100F CPU @ 3.60GHz
GPU: Radeon RX 570 Series
AUDIO :AMD Streaming Audio Device
AMD High Definition Audio Device
USB Audio Device
Realtek High Definition Audio
Networking & I/O :Realtek PCIe GbE Family Controller
RAM: 8 GB
STORAGE : KLEVV NEO N400 120GB SSD
PNY CS1031 256GB M.2 NVMe SSD (this one not detected after power loss)

i got error in my Device Manager on Standard NVM Express Controller on Storage Controllers it said "This device cannot start. (Code 10) An I/O adapter hardware error has occurred."
This error comes after my electricity goes off while editing ,and when i turn on the pc it take so long to boot about 7min to get into Lock screen,and after booting i check on Disk Management that my M.2 SSD not detected, and i check on device manager it dissapear too. I try to get in to bios and that takes about 7 min too, and i don't see my M.2 SSD there,only my first SATA SSD is detected. I already try everything, even reinstalling Windows but still it goes for nothing.

USB Audio Device
Unplug the m.2.
Does the pc now boot and run ok?
If so fit a different m.2 disk in the slot and test.
Fit the pny in an enclosure and connect via usb...test.

ThaSpoda

Reputable
Nov 2, 2019

USB Audio Device
did u find a solution??