'Star Trek: Bridge Crew' Delayed Again, But Original Series Fans Should Be Happy

Status
Not open for further replies.

HowNowBrownCow

Reputable
Nov 12, 2015
Could they not release the enterprise as a patch?
Actually, I'm surprised they aren't going to sell it as a $60 dlc a few months down the road.

Too bad they aren't making a non VR version. They could have made a lot more money. I have no plans for VR anytime soon. At least not until it and accessories are more standardized and the average game supports VR and Monitor modes. Right now it is a huge guessing game as to what will and what will not be supported.

aries1470

Distinguished
Jun 26, 2008
VR? PC? Non standard at the moment and will not buy a VR game until they either support ALL VR headsets, or the game has it as an option to output to a monitor and play as a standard game!
VR gear is NOT cheap, and when you want to do multiplayer, you need 2 computers, I am fine with that, but it also means double the expense, and in Australia, that means $3000 for a pair!

renderinfo

Reputable
Aug 12, 2015
How do you get that video ad out of the way? No matter how I scroll, and even when I zoom in on the Star Trek photo, that ad tries to get in the way. Fortunately, I haven't seen it, because if I had, I would surely steer away from whatever it is trying to sell. There's annoying and intentionally annoying. This ad is intentionally trying to be annoying, so that's a very curious decision...

Status
Not open for further replies.