StarCraft 2 Cheat Codes Officially Revealed

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mergatroid

Distinguished
May 2, 2008
"sometimes players need God Mode or Instant Victory"

Uh, no they don't. Only crappy players need cheats. I have often wondered why they put them in games at all. All I can come up with it, they need simple ways to test in-game changes without having to play a full game, and they leave the cheats in for poor players who just cannot get the job done without cheating. At least they have disables achievements for those who use the cheats. Good on them.

One last thing. Someone said this: "You should also realize that if Blizzard only tries to market StarCraft II to those loyal fans that have been camping their forums daily, then the game is bound to fail"

Sorry to burst your bubble, but since pretty much all the Blizzard games have been huge successes including Warcraft (not WoW), Diablo 1 & 2, and Star Craft, I highly doubt this game will fail even if Blizzard just depended on their fans to purchase it. Much like Apple can count on the iZombies to purchase anything they make, Blizzard can count on their fans to keep them in the black.

Status
Not open for further replies.