Starcraft 2 DEMO!!!

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShinDoug5

Distinguished
Apr 22, 2009

Downloaded and just got a fansite kit and the old starcraft shareware ED.
The fansite does have shots of just about everything, (terran, zerg and protoss buildings and units, screenshots, etc), just not the starcraft II demo :( thanks for the link anyway :D

Andhrimnir

Distinguished
Apr 4, 2009
Words cannot express my anger... indeed, there is no action I could take which would demonstrate the supreme disappointment I feel as a result of being lied to. I have waited for the moment which your topic title claims to have arrived since 2004. I knew in my heart it was false - the beta begins three months from now, and will likely not be public. But I had to see. And now I understand that you intentionally hurt me.

It will be a long time before I can trust anyone again. Thanks for darkening my life just one little bit more. I feel like dying inside. The pain is too great.

I'll never make it until September...

(j/k)

JeanLuc

Distinguished
Oct 21, 2002

:non: I've seen the effects of cancer kill both my grand father and my nan and I wouldn't ever wish cancer on my worst enemy. It's slow, painful and a very undignified way to die plus it causes untold psychosocial pain for the victims family.

Andhrimnir

Distinguished
Apr 4, 2009
Sorry if I offended you - my grandmother died of lung cancer as well. It's a really horrible disease. The part I found humorous was the 'truck full of it' image.

tinmann

Distinguished
Apr 28, 2009

LOL , I glad to see I wasn't the only one leaning towards bandamnation. ( Well if it's not a real word it should be)

Supermud

Distinguished
May 1, 2009
It's been a while since I've checked up on anything about SC2. I do some googling, find this thread...

Got my hopes up, then got them crushed.
Got rick roll'd.
Followed a link to a stupid blogspot web ad thingy.
Got rick roll'd again
Laughed at "truck full of cancer"
Then felt like a dick for laughing about it.

Worst. Thread. Ever.

axman5055

Distinguished
Jun 3, 2009
During a Press conference, the CEO said the Beta will come out sometime this summer. He then said in an E3 webcast that the first installment will be released "late 2009" (There will be 3 parts of SC2, each being the races, they will be released terran first, zerg, then toss. Each will run you at $50, yea, the game will cost $150 minimum. However, If you only get the the game no expansions, you WILL still be able to play all three races in multiplayer)

Its only a matter of time now.....

merciz

Distinguished
Jun 20, 2009
i belive i got mind raped by this topic..... yes indeedeyo

Got me going there for a second that there actually was a demo out there :S

Status
Not open for further replies.