Question Status of Thunderdrive storage service

Feb 18, 2024
Looking for information about the status of the thunderdrive.io cloud storage service. The storage server app.thunderdrive.io has been unavailable (cannot connect) for a couple of weeks, and login on the main website www.thunderdrive.io, which connects to that server, fails. Emails sent to the address on the Contact page fail to be delivered. Is this a technical issue? Is the company going under? Is the server offline after a breach? Is there some way to recover files stored on that service? Any info would be useful.

Feb 24, 2024
Looking for information about the status of the thunderdrive.io cloud storage service. The storage server app.thunderdrive.io has been unavailable (cannot connect) for a couple of weeks, and login on the main website www.thunderdrive.io, which connects to that server, fails. Emails sent to the address on the Contact page fail to be delivered. Is this a technical issue? Is the company going under? Is the server offline after a breach? Is there some way to recover files stored on that service? Any info would be useful.
Wait!!! Have you been able to access files in the past 2 years!!!
Up until recently, I've been able to access the site - but I have not been able to download any files. The site has been broken for several years now. You can upload - but never download. I just keep checking every now and then on the off chance I can get a couple of files I don't have backups of, but it seems that the servers have now finally been taken offline :(
I'll still check every now an then though :(