Question STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION on all browsers

Jun 3, 2023
For a long time I have regular crashes of all browsers Microsoft Edge, Chrome, Opera, Firefox, Waterfox , Brave, Vivaldi. Everywhere I get the error STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION I have tried probably all except safari browser which is souped up non-functional for me. Which is for me completely non-functional. Either the browser shuts down or there is simply an error, and you have to refresh it is the most common. People it occurs on YouTube or various sites when commenting, on pages of translators generally is almost always. There are times that after a few seconds after refreshing again, this error occurs several times in a row.
Necessary for me plug-in is Dashlane previously was fine rallying plugins fall off. Reset of browsers did not give anything. At the moment, I cannot reset the system, let alone format the hard drive. I don't have malware and I have used the repair commands many times in fallback mode and nothing has helped. A new error has recently arrived STATUS_BREAKPOINT

Last edited:
Jun 3, 2023
I haven't checked this yet. I have concerns that it is some kind of update or hardware problem. Malwarebytes, Spybot, Symantec detected nothing. I'll check right away. I also did the repair with purchased tweaking.com software in the pro version. I later uninstalled them to keep us from walking once

Jun 3, 2023
The problem in this emergency mode with network support can not see the Internet When I went into the device manager, I found that the network card drivers can not be loaded in emergency mode.

COLGeek

Cybernaut
I haven't checked this yet. I have concerns that it is some kind of update or hardware problem. Malwarebytes, Spybot, Symantec detected nothing. I'll check right away. I also did the repair with purchased tweaking.com software in the pro version. I later uninstalled them to keep us from walking once
I would definitely NOT recommend something like the tweaking product. Those often break more than they "fix".

Jun 3, 2023
I used to use tor tail for security but without tor as a browser when I logged into the bank.With linux I have a problem because I have a rtx 4090 card for a long time and on startup linux shows me an error related to the lack of support for the graphics card. There must be a linux that supports the new nvidia drivers by the way for this help I would be eternally grateful.

COLGeek

Cybernaut
I used to use tor tail for security but without tor as a browser when I logged into the bank.With linux I have a problem because I have a rtx 4090 card for a long time and on startup linux shows me an error related to the lack of support for the graphics card. There must be a linux that supports the new nvidia drivers by the way for this help I would be eternally grateful.
Try Linux Mint or Ubuntu. Both tend to be fairly up to date in terms of driver support.

Intent is to isolate if a Windows or network issue.

Jun 3, 2023
On Linux so far I have no errors. Just how to get rid of them from Windows. The worst thing is that they are irregular and sometimes they are not there at all for a very long time. The strange thing is that something seems to be preventing me from making a bootable flash drive on Linux.

COLGeek

Cybernaut
On Linux so far I have no errors. Just how to get rid of them from Windows. The worst thing is that they are irregular and sometimes they are not there at all for a very long time. The strange thing is that something seems to be preventing me from making a bootable flash drive on Linux.
Could be a USB port or USB drive issue. What kind of issue?

With Windows, what antivirus software do you use? For something to affect multiple browsers, we need to isolate what would impact more than one.

Jun 3, 2023
I had a break I was in the hospital.
I have the plugins I need and everything was going well edge translate IDM (internet download menager purchased in 2015) Dashlane (paid version) and ublock origin

COLGeek

Cybernaut
Hope you are on the mend.

As an experiment, remove/uninstall IDM and uBlock Origin, Dashlane as well if you have a means to back up you saved credentials.

The need for IDM is largely a moot point these days. I use uBlock Origin and Ghostery on all of my browsers and have never had any trouble.

Jun 3, 2023
I have 1,500 passwords (I often use 300) needs for work as IBM, because I download and analyze videos from Facebook. So far I have not had a single failure, and IDM has been with me since 2015. Dashlane replaced the compromised LastPass. Which I had for 5 years. And I don't have these plugins on all browsers, and they all have this error, and lately they have been shutting down more and more often. Without these plug-ins, the errors in these browsers won't bother me because I won't be able to do my job.
I don't have these plugins in all browsers, and they all have this error, and lately they have been shutting down more often. Without these plugins, the errors in these browsers won't bother me because I won't be able to do my job. And other purposes are reading information, news. What I've noticed that it mostly shuts down when writing comments on articles. Using the translator and video streaming. Like, for example, I upload text to a company server and describe in various forms or at least comment on something on some news site. I also make memes as part of my work. Looking at whether this trend is popular, I have this bug at some point. I sometimes participate in an online conference from work.
Unfortunately, I am not alone in this. Others on the Internet have had this problem before. In my case, it appeared suddenly. Unfortunately, I don't remember exactly when and what happened at the time. I was very busy at the time. I hoped to solve it somehow and waited a while.
And what is package temperature in IETU software when browsers stutter is package temperature rises to 100 degrees Celsius other programs don't show it like that

Last edited: