Stealth Releases Fanless LPC-625F HTPC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greatwalrus

Distinguished
Feb 3, 2009
Oh wow, that would be so awesome for a HTPC. No noise, just pure quiet lovely movie and audio sound. Plus, it has an option for Linux = more win.

urlsen

Distinguished
Apr 3, 2007
X4500MHD hehe upgrade everything EXEPT GFX... lol why have a quad core extreme with X4500MHD when it still wont play 1080p...

ion must hurry...

gwolfman

Distinguished
Jan 31, 2007
I have a HTPC with the "X4500MHD graphics" and it works fairly well most of the time. Sometimes it gets a bit laggy will skip a frame or two, which is unacceptable. It seems to happen randomly and when there is a lot of movement in addition to every time I change the volume and my OSD shows the volume change; it's like it can't do both at the same time. thubs down to Intel.

LuxZg

Distinguished
Dec 29, 2007
HTPC with 80GB drive? So what, you copy new movie to it every time you want to watch something?!

Thanks, but no thanks. ~200$ is Neuros OSD -> http://www.neurostechnology.com/osd
OK, if you want 1080p it won't do, but it will do everything else. I'd rather have an Xbox to stream 1080p movies from home server.. and all these together will cost less than this.. THING..

For 1600$+ it should include a projector!

G

the sink's blades are not in an optimal position to extract heat.
While they could probably do for HDTV, there could be a question once you'll start gaming on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.