Steam Brings Side-Scroller Favorite Castle Crashers to PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

wavetrex

Distinguished
Jul 6, 2006
Sorry but... what a piece of crap game.
My old Sinclair Spectrum side-scrollers are more fun.

P.S. How is this news on a HARDWARE magazine ?

vitornob

Distinguished
Jun 15, 2008
[citation][nom]wavetrex[/nom]Sorry but... what a piece of crap game.My old Sinclair Spectrum side-scrollers are more fun.P.S. How is this news on a HARDWARE magazine ?[/citation]

Actually TomsHardware isn't an exclusive hardware magazine.

Taken from the "About us" link at the end of this own page:
"Our mission is to provide our millions of readers with unbiased reviews, news and information on technology, consumer electronics and gaming. We help to simplify the purchasing process for our readers by providing high-quality content that they can trust."

maigo

Distinguished
Apr 8, 2009
Oh thank god! And about damn time!
I don't own a tv, my xbox broke years ago and I wouldn't pay M$ for online play in the first place.

getreal

Distinguished
Aug 25, 2010
Mac version, too? Local multiplayer is cool, but I would rather not have to switch to Windows, as the UI is garbage in 7. Looking forward to the new one in 8!

bustapr

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2009
about damn time. I remember having an insane addiction to this game when I had a 360. its really fun to play with friends. its a sure buy from me since Ive been itching to play it again for a while now.

stevelord

Distinguished
Mar 17, 2010
[citation][nom]vitornob[/nom]Actually TomsHardware isn't an exclusive hardware magazine.Taken from the "About us" link at the end of this own page:"Our mission is to provide our millions of readers with unbiased reviews, news and information on technology, consumer electronics and gaming. We help to simplify the purchasing process for our readers by providing high-quality content that they can trust."[/citation]

Pwned.

Status
Not open for further replies.