Steam Mobile Authenticator

Solution
i don't get texts from it, just notifications.

though i have only used it to authenticate market place stuff. i don't use it for anything else. i don't use any of the social stuff and don't even have a profile to show!!

i would assume if you did not have steam installed on his phone, then it would not get anything from steam at all.

Blitzzzzz

Prominent
Jul 18, 2017

Ok so basically I am asking this because I have the mobile authenticator on my computer on a program that is an android emulator and it is not my phone (mine is currently broken) and I dont want the persons phone to get text message from steam because they dont need to get it.

Math Geek

Titan
Ambassador
i don't get texts from it, just notifications.

though i have only used it to authenticate market place stuff. i don't use it for anything else. i don't use any of the social stuff and don't even have a profile to show!!

i would assume if you did not have steam installed on his phone, then it would not get anything from steam at all.

Solution

Blitzzzzz

Prominent
Jul 18, 2017

Alright thanks man. yeah I just wanted the authenticator to be on my computer so I dont have to have him confirme when I trade some thing or another. and he has nothing like that on his phone