Question Steelseries headset suddenly stopped working

May 18, 2023
I have a Steelseries Arctis 3 that has been acting weird since I got it but recently it stopped working. When I plug it into the 3.5 mm jack it does recognizes that something is plugged in, but windows only gives me the option of speakers when looking in any of the sound options and no headset option. This was also the case when the headset did work but the audio worked when I had speakers selected. (there is no jack or headset problem on its own, and all work fine separately) I've looked though all the menu's and there are no disabled devices visible.
When I play audio the speaker bar in the playback menu does move but no sound can be heard from the headset itself.

I've already looked around online but no steps given there would fix this problem. Seen some problems with the mic online but the whole headset doesn't work currently in my case (worked fine before).
Headset only works though jack and has no Bluetooth capability, also had no compatible software from steelseries that supports this model I believe.

I have the correct drivers and running windows 10 on a ASUS Zenbook.

Any help would be appreciated.