[SOLVED] Steelseries Rival 106 VS Razer deathadder 2013

MoronicBat

Reputable
Aug 19, 2019
So which one should i get? rival 106 is a bit more expensive, both have very good reviews. rival 106 has a TRUEMOVE1 Sensor and deathadder 2013 has Avago3988. I like the look and shape of rival 106 and its also 26 grams ligher than the deathadder, deathadder is 106g and rival 106 is 80g. ALSO the important thing is that deathadder doesn't have a dpi switch button while rival 106 does, it also can be customized up to 7200 dpi, while deathadder's max is 6400.
5dc269581e1b6e0f8d6f548b-large.jpg
Razer-Deathadder-2013-6400DPI-Syanspe-2-0-gaming-mouse-Brand-new-Fast-free-shipping.jpg

Solution
My vote is SteelSeries. Everything of Razer I've owned failed in spectacular fashion. Reviews are always one off, they don't detail a peripheral after a years worth of use or even past warranty period. Heck, to be honest, no one would read that...to add the way a peripheral is used will vary from people to people so abuse needs to be taken into account.

For me, Razer's scrolling and clicks would fail. If a firmware update came to be, then you would need to read it's right before performing the firmware update.

Lutfij

Titan
My vote is SteelSeries. Everything of Razer I've owned failed in spectacular fashion. Reviews are always one off, they don't detail a peripheral after a years worth of use or even past warranty period. Heck, to be honest, no one would read that...to add the way a peripheral is used will vary from people to people so abuse needs to be taken into account.

For me, Razer's scrolling and clicks would fail. If a firmware update came to be, then you would need to read it's right before performing the firmware update.

Solution

MoronicBat

Reputable
Aug 19, 2019

Yeah, but i forgot to mention that i can buy deathadder in my country anytime, but for steelseries mouse i'll have to order it and wait for around 2 months, But i personally prefer to own steelseries so i might go ahead, order it and just wait for it to arrive.

TRENDING THREADS