SteelSeries Sensei Wireless Mouse Boasts 1ms Response Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jgriff

Honorable
Sep 13, 2013
Make a gaming controller already. There's enough options to choose from for the keyboard/ mouse crowd. But there needs to be more controllers, something that outdoes the ps4/x1 contoller if possible. The ds4 is the best controller I've ever used only if it was for a couple minutes, but I think it's still possible to outdo it. Tired of using a 360 controller, all heavy and bulky with that fat ass battery pack, and that cheap plastic feel, and them rigid nipple hard rubber sticks.

No need for a wireless mouse? You obviously speak for every other individual then. There is a large market for wireless mice; it would be naive to think otherwise.

grndzro

Distinguished
Jun 21, 2007
Sensei is way too clicky. The weight of your hand will click the buttons. Go with an older Logitech like the G5, or Go with Corsair.

Nice. Wireless mice are more convenient in every way, no argument about it. Glad to see some true gaming wireless mice hitting the market. But the price is far from the range of sanity for what is being offered...

maxiim

Distinguished
Oct 28, 2009

And you speak for me insinuating that I speak for every other individual? Don't take someones opinion so personally just because it doesn't coincide with yours.

qlum

Distinguished
Aug 13, 2013
I personally prefer wired mice, the wire doesn't hinder me that much and I prefer it over having to worry about batteries, extra weight and all that crap.

Phatty Ogre

Honorable
Jan 16, 2014
No need for a wireless mouse? You obviously speak for every other individual then. There is a large market for wireless mice; it would be naive to think otherwise.
Sure, there's a market for wireless mice, but not one with a 1 MILLISECOND RESPONSE TIME. Good lord. The general public has no interest in the difference between 2 mice that do the same thing in the same manner. Who cares that they double-click their portfolio less than a tenth of a second faster. Not everybody is a true hardcore gamer like this is intended for. This is beside the fact that any TRUE hardcore gamer already uses wired mice in any MLG-type setting due to the faster response time and not having to worry about interference and/or a dead apparatus during a gaming marathon. All just food for thought.

Sure, there's a market for wireless mice, but not one with a 1 MILLISECOND RESPONSE TIME. Good lord. The general public has no interest in the difference between 2 mice that do the same thing in the same manner. Who cares that they double-click their portfolio less than a tenth of a second faster. Not everybody is a true hardcore gamer like this is intended for. This is beside the fact that any TRUE hardcore gamer already uses wired mice in any MLG-type setting due to the faster response time and not having to worry about interference and/or a dead apparatus during a gaming marathon. All just food for thought.
I am not speaking in regards to 1ms or 2ms, but the fact he was saying wireless mice in general are unnecessary. A lot of gamers do like wireless mice. I myself will use a wireless mouse sometimes. It's obvious to use a wired mouse a a tournament for self explanatory logistic reasons. "TRUE" hardcore gamer? What a nonsense statement.

And you speak for me insinuating that I speak for every other individual? Don't take someones opinion so personally just because it doesn't coincide with yours.
I am not taking it personally. Your statement was silly to me. It would be like if I went into an article about a 4K monitor and said, "I do my gaming at 1080P fine, no need for a 4k monitor." Probably not the best analogy, but should convey the point.

maxiim

Distinguished
Oct 28, 2009

"Sounded silly to me" sounds personal, I posted MY opinion on the matter, not yours not anyone else. No need to take someone else opinion personal and try to post a reply pertaining only to what I said, instead of the article itself.

Not really, more along the lines of confusion.

Would have preferred if you expanded on and explained your opinion instead of some snarkey sounding comment that gives off the vibe that PC gamers do not need/shouldn't use wireless mice because they sit at desks.

Status
Not open for further replies.