Steve Jobs Wants to Build Apple Spaceship Office

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It will be expensive, but Apple has the blood and sweat of thousands of Foxconn workers at its disposal.

Not to mention the countless hours engineers spent developing the technologies that Apple simply packages into its shell.

Parrdacc

Distinguished
Jun 30, 2008
[citation][nom]tommysch[/nom]Looks like a lair for a James Bond villain.He should have a 20 foot bronze of himself in front of the building though.[/citation]

No you got it all wrong. The 20 foot bronze statue of himself will be in the center of circular building cause after all we all know that everything revolves around Steve Jobs.

del35

Distinguished
May 22, 2009
Not a wildlife friendly structure, but iJesus Mr Jobs couldn't care less. Does Con Jobs care about his customers when he forces them to pay a premium for retroware in nice casing?

del35

Distinguished
May 22, 2009
"wow...steve looks very tired...some people might not like him but his work ethics are an example of what someone can achieve...look at how far Apple has come"

Ummmm, propaganda and a friendly media can do wonders for any con-artist.

teodoreh

Distinguished
Sep 23, 2007
So, Apple makes huge profit from ridiculous design, in order to reinvest in.. ridiculous design. We have some kind of fractal self-replication pattern here..

Best part of the video:

Female Council Member "so will we get free wi-fi?"

Jobs (summarized) "well i think since we pay taxes you (govt) should provide free wi-fi. if i could not pay taxes and give free wi-fi instead, i would" lol

G

Of course he does. Now all of the Apple followers can join Steve in his spaceship. However, when it's time to drink the Kool-Aid, I would make Steve drink first.

Status
Not open for further replies.