Stewie and Brian Announce Win 7 Movie, Sort of

Status
Not open for further replies.

lachow

Distinguished
Jun 16, 2008
Yet again, MS misses the mark completely by blending a successful comedy with Windows for no apparent reason.

krashnicki

Distinguished
Feb 5, 2009
My guess is that the stuff that people find funny about family guy is just way to offensive to be associated with Microsoft. Maybe once the show airs I will change my mind but I am assuming Microsoft will want them to play it safe. I'm not sure how quickly Microsoft will want to approve lines like this.

Stewie (to one of the prostitutes at Cleveland's house): So, is there any tread left on the tires? Or at this point would it be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway?

or

Gun advocate: Guns don't kill people, dangerous minorities do.

[citation][nom]arrghushakaboorga[/nom]oh no, Seth McFarlane, you disappoint me. You used to be funny. Before you were canceled the first time. Wonder how long until it happens again.[/citation]

apparently someone doesn't watch it anymore or your dead insode

G

it looks more like microsoft is sponsoring family guy commercials. not the other way around.

shahmohammadi

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2009
Shame on Toms Hardware, everyone now is aware of Apple new products except than Toms Hardware - Funny!
Celebrate your impartiality on October 22 - Win7.exe release. cls

shahmohammadi

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2009
Shame on Toms Hardware, everyone now is aware of Apple new products except than Toms Hardware - Funny!
Celebrate your impartiality on October 22 - Win7.exe release. cls

G

[citation][nom]captaincharisma[/nom]apparently someone doesn't watch it anymore or your dead insode[/citation]
*you're
oh yea, and **inside

Status
Not open for further replies.