Stop Auto Overclocking

RjhRjh

Commendable
Nov 8, 2016
hello i really need help in stoping the auto overclock of my processor.

my rig are
AMD FX 6300 3.5GHZ
ASUS M5A97 LE R2.0 USB 3.0
KINGSTON HYPERX FURRY DDR3 8GBX2 1866 MHZ
AMD RADEON HD 7700 1GB DDR5
STOCK COOLER FOR AMD FX
27 " LED MONITOR
5 YEARS OLD IBALL 400W SMPS

my problem is that my Processor getting Overlock Automatically from 3.5 to 4 Ghz when ever i use my hyperx rams.

i have created a custom event to see what's the error
and these are the 3 main error i have found
1)Event Id 7026
The following boot-start or system-start driver(s) failed to load:
cdrom
SCDEmu
VBoxNetAdp

2)Event Id 41
Kernel Power
The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly.

3)Event ID 11
The driver detected a controller error on \Device\Harddisk2\DR2.

what can be the problem, old smps or what, currently i have installed an old ram 4g 1333 mhz ram, the system is running stable but the cpu is gettin goverclocked
Automatically
Currently my clock speed is around 3811.65 MHZ for all 6 cores
using Core Temp 1.4.

it there any way to stop overclock, i have cleared BIOS, reset the CMOS, done everything.

True Buie

Honorable
Aug 29, 2016
Heyo RjhRjh

To me it just sounds like the boost clock of your fx 6300. It shouldn't have anything to do with your RAM or anything for that matter. It's basically how the cpu get's a little 'umph' when it's in need of it.
Although, if you want to disable this feature, you should be able to do so in your BIOS. Find the settings for your CPU in the BIOS, and there should be something along the lines, of disabling turbo boost.

RjhRjh

Commendable
Nov 8, 2016
sir i know about the boost, the turbo boost of fx is about 3.8 ghz.
i know what but what about 4.0 ghz, and also many times the pc won't start,
i made a fresh installation of windows 10 and also of windows 7, but problem is the same,i have disabled the turbo boost in bios,
but the pc restarts several times, the display doesn't show's up,
after 3-4 attempst i get a msg.
Overclocking failed: Press F1 to enter SETUP.

RjhRjh

Commendable
Nov 8, 2016
sir i know about the boost, the turbo boost of fx is about 3.8 ghz.
i know what but what about 4.0 ghz, and also many times the pc won't start,
i made a fresh installation of windows 10 and also of windows 7, but problem is the same,i have disabled the turbo boost in bios,
but the pc restarts several times, the display doesn't show's up,
after 3-4 attempst i get a msg.
Overclocking failed: Press F1 to enter SETUP.

RjhRjh

Commendable
Nov 8, 2016
the power supply is 5 years old and only 400 watts,
so is it enough to power fx 6300, amd radeon 7700, and hyperx furry 16gb memory.
bcoz in the event
i get the error everytime the pc restarts

Microsoft Event ID 41
"The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly."
This is the main error i get everytime first i thaught maybe it's because of the hyperx ram,
but even after using my normail MEMOERY OF 4GB 1333 GHZ, The problem is the same,
which ever memory i use the get the same error

Microsoft Event ID 41
"The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly."

RjhRjh

Commendable
Nov 8, 2016

the power supply is 5 years old and only 400 watts,
so is it enough to power fx 6300, amd radeon 7700, and hyperx furry 16gb memory.
bcoz in the event
i get the error everytime the pc restarts

Microsoft Event ID 41
This is the main error i get everytime first i thaught maybe it's because of the hyperx ram,
but even after using my normail MEMOERY OF 4GB 1333 GHZ, The problem is the same,
which ever memory i use the get the same error

Microsoft Event ID 41