Question Storage space does not show up on new PC

mattb

Distinguished
May 25, 2001
Hello.
I have a Win10 mini PC managing backup for me on my home/home office network. I'm using UrBackup which has generally been working well.
Storage for backups is a few USB hard drives (in enclosures or a dock) combined as a non fault tolerant single volume. I know this is risky (former IT guy) but for backups it's good enough for my needs.
I just freed up an older PC that is a better fit for this task so I refreshed Windows on it and went to replacing the mini.
I moved all the media for the storage space over to the new machine and from what I understand the data on those drives will get it recognized correctly.
But in my case it does not.
I can see the drives connected in Device Manager but my volume is not visible in explorer the the Windows Storage Spaces applet doesn't seem to detect any spaces either.
BUT
If I connect the drives back to the original mini PC it finds the volume right away.

Any ideas to troubleshoot this? Thanks!

Matt

mattb

Distinguished
May 25, 2001
Here's the Device Manager where they show and Disk Management where there is no trace (even if I scroll down).
oe1FzIjMAiWPXzKkw5boznBDL8AKIN7iu2LebnAumNx6RHEGoWO40JvtgJ9p2W5l-7dUtsLklG9imzqMboIKeR2U8slSncTtg8MFJhuDXmQwHcz-0i0snNBGHL5wYfxm6qpkxwPqD2A=w2400