Question StoreMI fails to boot because of bad ssd, please help me

Dec 16, 2018
Im in panic right now because i have very very important files on a windows installation which now fails to boot because of storeMI and bad ssd.
So i installed StoreMI which is amd’s technology of combining large HDD’s with SSD’s (operating system is on HDD) for better speed and system fluidity. After installation my ssd died and i could no longer boot my system. I kept getting a bsod with no stop code or Critical process died. Please does anyone know how to fix this and get my old os back without StoreMI?? I have a windows 10 boot media on a thumb drive if needed for repair please help me.

USAFRet

Titan
Why was this "very very important files " not backed up?

Anyway...
Rather than trying to "fix" this StoreMi thing, can you possibly attach the HDD to some other system via USB, and attempt to recover the files?
I've never messed with StoreMi (for reasons such as this), but your prime concern is to retrieve the data, not fix the pseudo RAID.

Dec 16, 2018
Why was this "very very important files " not backed up?

Anyway...
Rather than trying to "fix" this StoreMi thing, can you possibly attach the HDD to some other system via USB, and attempt to recover the files?
I've never messed with StoreMi (for reasons such as this), but your prime concern is to retrieve the data, not fix the pseudo RAID.
Fix if possible please and i know im an idiot just help me out here if you know anything