Storing Photography Ran out of Cloud Storage space

OffbeatBryce

Honorable
Mar 27, 2017
Hello,

Over the years I have tried apple photos with icloud storage, google photos with original quality uploads etc. Currently I'm on the icloud 2TB plan and have already ran out of storage and I take over 20,000 photos a month regarding sports etc and also upload my photos from my DSLR. Google Photos was no help either as I tried their normal plan that let me store unlimited photos only to find out it took anything above HD such as 4k and reduced it to HD and took all my DSLR photos which are RAW and compressed them as JPG. The only way to keep them at their original quality was to pay for the google photo original quality plan and I've already ran out of 2TB and also this is the same problem with apple photos.

Is there a photography app or storage plan that is unlimited photo and video upload at original quality?

The closest I found is Lightroom but that's on the desktop only and it stores all the photos on my external hard drive. I do have all my photos on a hard drive hooked up to lightroom but it's the just the cloud that's the issue. I often edit photos when I'm on the go and I need to know I have a place to edit my photos etc without losing space in the cloud. I can't even download all the photos and video to my iphone as that is only a 256GB device