Storm Enforcer vs Haf 922

Status
Not open for further replies.

cronos177

Distinguished
Mar 18, 2011
Dear community,

Are there any evident differences between Storm Enforcer qnd HAF 922, besides aesthetics and black interior? Which one do you consider better performance and expandability wise? Do any offer a sPecific characteristic that make it better? Thanks in advance for your opinion!

Solution
The Lancool K63 is surely an extremely good choice. Excellent build quality and features. Having seen few Lancool products and used a couple of Lian-Li cases, i don't think it will be as noisy as 5 fans suggest you to be. Anyway, here's a review -

www.benchmarkreviews.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=682&Itemid=61&limit=1&limitstart=7
The Storm Enforcer is basically a modded HAF 912. The only upside it has over the HAF 922 is front USB 3.0 and black interiors. HAF 922 has more internal space and better cooling. So i'll vouch for that. There's also the CM 690 II Advanced(staying with Coolermaster here) which I like better then them both.

The Lancool K63 is surely an extremely good choice. Excellent build quality and features. Having seen few Lancool products and used a couple of Lian-Li cases, i don't think it will be as noisy as 5 fans suggest you to be. Anyway, here's a review -

www.benchmarkreviews.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=682&Itemid=61&limit=1&limitstart=7

Solution

demoose

Distinguished
Jul 18, 2011
I live in the UK and love the HAF 922 except for the fact that it has no side window. I feel that if I'm going to build my first custom built computer that I'd want to show off my handywork. I'm not much of a gamer so the loss of a side fan isn't that much of a great deal. There's only 1 place on amazon I can get a Haf 922 but it's almost £40 more. Question I want to ask. Is it worth it?

Status
Not open for further replies.