Strange behavior-win 10

filip.pauco08

Prominent
Dec 16, 2017
-Good day, I have been facing and i will be faced (i think) troubles in my win 10. Troubles started when i put new GPU in my pc (MSI RX 560 4gb /AMD).
-Maybe 3 months after that I upgraded win 7 to win 10.Few days in win 10 and i couldnt turn my pc
on... There was just black screen and before win 10 logo it keeped restarting, So i was forced to
reinstall win again... Now maybe 1 or 2 months after, it happens again. But in this time it booted to
the blue screen where you can open cmd and so, but there was not option that could solve my
problem, nothing worked.
-And this is how it works. Now after 10th reinstall i am forced to write my problem here. Last time
my windows 'died' i was installing rx 560 driver, and then it shuts down and keeped restarting as in
first time... Well i have no idea where to problem can be,I tried to google it many many times but
haven't found anything that could help me. Can't forget to say, i had also some problems with registers.In Many cases my win 'died' after win update...So if anybody knows where the problem is let me know
i will be very thankful.

*My Graphic card works, and when i install it via device manager it works ok, performance of it is also good.

*Reason why i reinstalled win 7- i Couldn't install important updates

Hello filip.pauco08

Can you please share the exact BSOD error or the error code?

Also, sometime the older version of graphics driver work better as compared to the newer one. That said, if you can install Windows 10 and use Windows 7's graphics driver, it might help.

Please report back with the required details to allow us to help you with a better solution.

Cheers!!

filip.pauco08

Prominent
Dec 16, 2017
Vivek
- win 10 i have StrTrail.txt error (every time)
- win 7 last time i got WMILIB.sys, also i had many and many update errors starting with 0x....

i don' think my pc is a weak machine... supply 600 watt
CPU:i5 4460 3,2 ghz
GPU:already said (rx 560 4gb)
ram:8GB
HDD: is just a few months old. Other components are 2 max 3 years old..

Hello again

Can you please try and see if this solution helps?

Cheers!!

filip.pauco08

Prominent
Dec 16, 2017
Well, the thing is that in win 7 i remember, i have no restore point and other ways didn't work, in cmd some commands don' work ,,access denied' and safe mode is not starting properly, so probably that is why i restored win every time... But i want to prevent this error, i use my pc for a really long time but this is the first time i am getting theese types of errors...

**HDD and SSD are in good condition - tested in Crystaldiskinfo