Strange Behavior- win 7 and hard drive...

filip.pauco08

Prominent
Dec 16, 2017
Greetings, i have question what is actually happening with my pc. I fond out my hard disk have few bad sectors so i am going to replace it. But I Need to explain two things, look at the picture , it is my loading screen when i am starting or turning off my pc. (on screen is win update). I am not sure what is that, is it graphics fail or disk or something other ? It happens only here and everytime... Few days ago i have reinstalled windows, so i dont think it is virus. Also i am not able to update win because of errors....

Second thing what i need to know is: Everytime i startup my windows it require disk check, when i let it check, in next start up it require again... but this one is disk fault i think...

thanks for all answers

Picture: https://imageshack.com/a/img921/7633/6JOSz9.jpg

Solution
It looks really bad - 99 relocated sectors and 1166 pending. Don't wait on replacing it. Do it ASAP.

What SSD? Does your system have SSD also?
To diagnose SSD, you have to use tools provided by SSD manufacturer.
Can you show screenshot from HDtune health? What errors are you getting, when updating windows?

Not sure about your particular issue. Could be because of data corruption on hdd, corrupted video drivers, faulty graphics hardware.

When you change your HDD, reinstall windows and see if the problem persists.

filip.pauco08

Prominent
Dec 16, 2017
Well, no it is not...It is on SSD and that is interesting for me and something what i dont understand

and even if i disable my hard disk in device manager, that screen looks same as when it is turned on