Question Strange BSOD

Mar 19, 2019
Hello all!

I'm having a very strange BSOD issue. The PC only seems to blue screen when being turned on after an hour or more of being turned off. After rebooting from the initial BSOD, I can use the PC just fine (at least from what I can tell) until I turn it off again for a long period of time.

Minidump: https://we.tl/t-KZs6epFRJE

gardenman

Splendid
Hi, I ran the dump files through the debugger and got the following information: https://pste.eu/p/PTlS.html

File information:031919-9953-01.dmp (Mar 19 2019 - 10:48:15)
Bugcheck:SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (3B)
Probably caused by:ntkrnlmp.exe (Process: Steam.exe)
Uptime:0 Day(s), 0 Hour(s), 01 Min(s), and 43 Sec(s)

File information:minidump.dmp (Mar 20 2019 - 07:51:35)
Bugcheck:SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (3B)
Probably caused by:win32kfull.sys (Process: chrome.exe)
Uptime:0 Day(s), 0 Hour(s), 02 Min(s), and 06 Sec(s)

Comment: The overclocking driver "NTIOLib_X64.sys" was found on your system. (MSI Afterburner or other MSI software)

BIOS information was not included in the dump file. This can sometimes mean an outdated BIOS is being used.

I can't help you with this. Someone else will post with more information soon. Please wait for more answers. Good luck.

Colif

Win 11 Master
I been busy this week so sorry about being slow to answer...

Hmm, so even with fast startup off it does that... so much for it being a driver that doesn't work with win 10's new power scheme

Can you give us a parts list of the PC?

Mar 19, 2019
I been busy this week so sorry about being slow to answer...

Hmm, so even with fast startup off it does that... so much for it being a driver that doesn't work with win 10's new power scheme

Can you give us a parts list of the PC?
Actually, the issue seemed to stop happening after I uninstalled MSI Afterburner. I never intentionally messed with any of the settings, only used it to look at CPU Temperature. Maybe a setting got accidentally changed? Or maybe just coincidence? Either way, here's a list if you want to take a look.

AMD Ryzen 5 2600
RTX 2070
G.Skill Aegis 2x8GB 2400mhz (XMP Enabled)
MSI B450 Tomahawk
Samsung 860 EVO 500GB
Seagate Barracuda 1TB
ASUS PCE-AC51 WiFi Adapter