Question Strange Coincidences after installing my new PSU

May 5, 2024
So, after some troubleshooting and some series of threads btw here's my first thread, skim through it if you want to but TLDR is I made a wall of text and moderator DSzymborski recommended me to try switching PSU (not even gonna lie here, I owe a big thanks to the guy) since that was the only thing that I haven't tried due to me not having any spare PSU's, so fast forward to right now, my new SunFlower Leadex VII is installed neatly in my system and right now I can play Horizon Zero Dawn on all ultra max quality without crashing for 30 minutes(this is all the time i had after installing that psu) and everything ran smoothly during that 30minutes, but I do have something concerning that happened before this 30 minutes session of smooth gameplay.

so as I have mentioned in my first thread, my windows 11 right now is a fresh install of windows 10 pro which is then upgraded to 11, and literally had nothing from my previous system, so first game that I tried after installing the PSU was Rainbow Six Siege(haven't played any game on the new system yet) hence I still don't have their anti-cheat system called "Battleeye", so when trying to launch the game I gave Uplay the permission to install that anti cheat and then my PC goes BSOD(i didn't catch the stop code this time), so what's concerning is that, this is the very same case as when I was still using my old 600W bronze 80+ PSU, and after rebooting I tested my system by playing Horizon Zero Dawn on all ultra settings, I can tell something changed and the game ran for longer before giving another BSOD(which again I didn't catch what the stopcode is) then after rebooting, I tried to play Horizon Zero Dawn on all ultra settings once more and that resulted in my 30 minutes of play session, which was very confusing ngl.

Note: I haven't tried to run rainbow six siege again, I think posting this thread is way more important so yeah....

Question, Is that 2 BSODs just some pure coincidences?
this coincidences and luck is really concerning at this point cuz if you take a look at my first thread I did mention about this kind of hell of a lucky coincidence element, when I mentioned that "I installed the 'problematic' GPU back in my rig", I'll link up my minidump file, any insight would be greatly appreciated about these "coincidences"

Minidump:
12:53AM
1:03AM

Lutfij

Titan
my windows 11 right now is a fresh install of windows 10 pro which is then upgraded to 11,
You're advised to reinstall Windows 11 after creating your bootable USB installer, installing the OS in an offline mode, then once your OS is installed, you manually install all drivers meant for your platform in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator

You should also make sure you're on the latest BIOS version for your motherboard, clear the CMOS and then move forward with the OS install, for good measure.

May 5, 2024
my windows 11 right now is a fresh install of windows 10 pro which is then upgraded to 11,
You're advised to reinstall Windows 11 after creating your bootable USB installer, installing the OS in an offline mode, then once your OS is installed, you manually install all drivers meant for your platform in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator

You should also make sure you're on the latest BIOS version for your motherboard, clear the CMOS and then move forward with the OS install, for good measure.
Yeah i planned to do another fresh reinstall of windows 11 yesterday, i had the boot drive ready, should i just do it even if everything appears to be fine tomorrow?

About bios update, man IDK about that one.... My mobo isn't that fancy ones with dual bios, if this 1/600000 chance of power suddenly going out actually happens then im bricked and its donezo for me 💀, maybe it's me just being too much of a scaredy cat.

But i do remember that, my bios is either P2.10 or P2.30, actually it's exactly the bios version that ryzen 5 3600 actually needs from what i read online.