Question Strange distorted image when HDR is turned on in Windows 10. Please help me!

deanl477

Prominent
Oct 27, 2017
I'm having a problem whenever I turn HDR on in Windows or in-game and I don't know whether it's the graphics card or the monitor. It just looks distorted with these lines and I don't know what to call it. I even have a picture to show you guys what I mean. My graphics card model is a GeForce RTX 2080 Founders Edition by NVIDIA and my monitor is a Samsung C32HG70. Should look into getting either my graphics card or monitor replaced by warranty? When I take a screenshot in windows the image of the desktop looks normal.

CZLmKzJ.jpg

Last edited:
May 11, 2019
I'm having a problem whenever I turn HDR on in Windows or in-game and I don't know whether it's the graphics card or the monitor. It just looks distorted with these lines and I don't know what to call it. I even have a picture to show you guys what I mean. My graphics card model is a GeForce RTX 2080 Founders Edition by NVIDIA and my monitor is a Samsung C32HG70. Should look into getting either my graphics card or monitor replaced by warranty? When I take a screenshot in windows the image of the desktop looks normal.

CZLmKzJ.jpg
Is the monitor HDR compatible?