[SOLVED] Strange Enemy behaviour in RE6

Cuss_ed

Prominent
Aug 10, 2019
In Mercenaries, No Mercy, Mining the Depths 3rd stage the enemy acts strange.
Running around with arms up horizontal.

(screenshot)
View: https://imgur.com/UZSXJ22

They don't attack and they're hard to hit.
This looks familiar, like a 'signature'. Anyone recognize it?
I don't think this is specifically an RE6 problem.
I've seen something like it before but can't remember where (ages ago).
Help or feedback would be appreciated please.

Solution
The enemy in your screenshot is "T-Posing" which is the common term for the base model of the character without any animations applied to it.
Its something the game failed to fully "activate" per say, this can happen in just about any game in theory that used 3D models. Most games simply test and remove bugs so the average user would never see this bug.
Its not really something you can fix either, you can contact the devs of the game to see if its a known issue, but you probably wont see any fix.
The enemy in your screenshot is "T-Posing" which is the common term for the base model of the character without any animations applied to it.
Its something the game failed to fully "activate" per say, this can happen in just about any game in theory that used 3D models. Most games simply test and remove bugs so the average user would never see this bug.
Its not really something you can fix either, you can contact the devs of the game to see if its a known issue, but you probably wont see any fix.

Solution

Cuss_ed

Prominent
Aug 10, 2019

Thanks very much. I knew I'd seen it somewhere before.