Question Strange screen flickering problem

Airjyx

Commendable
Nov 7, 2021
My laptop screen doesn't flicker when booting but it starts flickering as soon as it's done booting. Is this a problem with the screen or is it some kind of malware or virus problem? I find this completely weird as the screen is perfectly stable and normal when booting but as soon as it's done booting and I get to the screen login page the flickering starts!

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Can you please state the make and model of your laptop? An SKU to said laptop would help us two fold. If you're able to get into OS GUI, without much hassle, check and see what your OS version(not edition) is for Windows 10. Use CPU-Z to tell you what your current BIOS version is(listed under Mainboard tab, once the app is installed).

Airjyx

Commendable
Nov 7, 2021
Y2RFt3i.jpg

3Eqv3at.mp4

Last edited:

Airjyx

Commendable
Nov 7, 2021
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Can you please state the make and model of your laptop? An SKU to said laptop would help us two fold. If you're able to get into OS GUI, without much hassle, check and see what your OS version(not edition) is for Windows 10. Use CPU-Z to tell you what your current BIOS version is(listed under Mainboard tab, once the app is installed).

Thanks, I have provided the details as requested. I would really appreciate it if someone can help out here..