Strange way of the forum ERROR

What happens to me right now is really strange.

On the PC with Win8.1 with Pale Moon browser (latest version) I can not use Toms at all, it gives me error:

An error occurred while processing your request.

Reference #97.d6c23d17.1441526200.10426db0

While on laptop with Win XP Home, using the same version of Pale Moon, everything is OK, both connected to the same router by wire, both have the same Google DNS.

Actually, I could not even login on Win 8.1 PC before I cleared all history on WIn XP laptop and shut it down, as soon as I done it I was able to login on Win 8.1 PC, but got this error on the first forum browsing attempt, what can be wrong?
Right now I am using Crome (not my favorite) on Win 8.1 PC and no problems, does it make sense to anyone?

I am really confused....

Any suggestions?

Now using Pale Moon on PC with Win 8.1, seems OK after reboot (and clearing history).

I understand that it is not Toms issue, but I can not figure out what is going on. It seems that I can not use 2 different PCs connected to Toms at the same time, with PC getting this error if connects second.

I just started laptop and was able to login and even make a post in the forum without any problems, really strange.

If this post will be published, then the problem is gone (my laptop is live in Toms now), if I would not be able to post it, will repost at laptop.

Edit. very strange, everything is OK.

Problem started at around 2330 PST, and now it is 0127 PST, no problems.

Any explanations appreciated.