Strapping On The MSI VR One Backpack PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff Fx

Reputable
Jan 2, 2015
It seems like this is only a good solution for warehouse multi-player settings where wireless VR isn't an option. Wireless is already available in China, and is coming to the rest of the world soon.

VR where you walk around... sounds like something I've seen in a movie (between headgear and "body armor", in the movie, it proved deadly not to try to finish the game.)

I'll agree a warehouse environment, where any structural support is either visibly included as such, or camouflaged in such a way you won't run into it.

Now, real or fake, there was not trigger discipline in the images. KEEP your booger hook off the trigger until you are ready to fire. You get used to that, and it won't matter if you get handed the real thing or a toy, you won't accidentally start shooting. Also as that gun used for the demos looks real enough, someone needs to mark it as not real... like what was done with toy guns for kids (where still legal)... paint the tip orange, or the whole thing for that matter. (Yeah, it breaks the "cool" factor, but it will cut back on the chances of being mistaken for the real thing and shot by the cops.)

matmat9v

Commendable
Jan 21, 2017
@JP7189 - just try to buy it, I dare you. You have to be a corporate user with Volume Licensing agreement to even be able to buy it. Unless you pirate it of course. The best Windows version is only available to pirates, what a joke...

Status
Not open for further replies.