Question stream pc elgato 4k stream link capture alternatives

Dec 5, 2019
So I'm looking for alternatives to Elgato's 4k capture Utility, the main reason I want it, is its ability to link to my obs (or xsplit, i beta test it, but main obs), so I can leave it running in the background and capture at a higher resolution than I stream from obs.

I'm a Twitch Affiliate, but until I get Partner I don't have transcoding options, My community is slowly growing. so it won't be long. but I need something that works similarly and don't say ndi.

Originally I was going to use 2 Elgato 4k pro mk.2, so I can stream is 720 p and record in 1440p. I don't have the upload speed to stream 1080p, and sometimes my viewers can't watch it.

Dec 5, 2019
So I'm looking for alternatives to Elgato's 4k capture Utility, the main reason I want it, is its ability to link to my obs (or xsplit, i beta test it, but main obs), so I can leave it running in the background and capture at a higher resolution than I stream from obs.

I'm a Twitch Affiliate, but until I get Partner I don't have transcoding options, My community is slowly growing. so it won't be long. but I need something that works similarly and don't say ndi.

Originally I was going to use 2 Elgato 4k pro mk.2, so I can stream is 720 p and record in 1440p. I don't have the upload speed to stream 1080p, and sometimes my viewers can't watch it.