strict nat unfixable

GamingArgonian

Commendable
Oct 6, 2016
hello Im on an xbox one and no matter what i do my NAT is labeled strict im only 13 so i dont understand to much about my router but if somebody can help me please do so because i fell like im losing sanity over this

Solution
By default I guess you are using Upnp to establish connections. You could try opening the ports on your router and forwarding them to your Xbone, you will need to know what ports are required and google a tutorial on your specific router. Another option would be to give the Xbone a fixed IP address within the router and put it in a DMZ, again google your model of router. Better still ask whoever pays for the service if its ok and if they can help you.
By default I guess you are using Upnp to establish connections. You could try opening the ports on your router and forwarding them to your Xbone, you will need to know what ports are required and google a tutorial on your specific router. Another option would be to give the Xbone a fixed IP address within the router and put it in a DMZ, again google your model of router. Better still ask whoever pays for the service if its ok and if they can help you.

Solution