Question Stuck in a loop

Feb 1, 2022
So, out of nowhere my pc is stuck in a boot loop. System has been working fine for 2 years and now it goes past the post screen,windows logo shows up and then it reboots itself. I've tried almost everything, I changed out the psu,switched graphics cards,hell I even got a new motherboard thinking it might be something going wrong there.
But whatever I try nothing changes,it's still stuck. So I'm running out of ideas, was wondering if anyone here might have an idea.

TheShadowGamer06

Reputable
May 21, 2017
So, out of nowhere my pc is stuck in a boot loop. System has been working fine for 2 years and now it goes past the post screen,windows logo shows up and then it reboots itself. I've tried almost everything, I changed out the psu,switched graphics cards,hell I even got a new motherboard thinking it might be something going wrong there.
But whatever I try nothing changes,it's still stuck. So I'm running out of ideas, was wondering if anyone here might have an idea.
I'm assuming you have tried to reinstall Windows, if not I would definitely do that. If you have, then it could be a RAM issue