[SOLVED] Stuck in BIOS loop after enabling secure boot and TPM ?

Mar 24, 2022
So, I went and watched a video to see how to upgrade from Windows 10 to 11. From there, I find the health care check. To see if my pc was compatible with Windows 11. From there, I had two errors which were that I didn't have secure boot or tpm enabled. I searched up how to enable them, and went into my bios. After enabling both options, and double checking everything was right. I clicked "Save Changes and reboot". Then my problem started.

My computer went through the process of rebooting, but went back into the bios. I repeat the process again, and same thing. Over and over again. I restored the default settings in my bios. Save changes and rebooted it again. Booted right into Windows. I'm not sure if I missed a setting, or if thats telling me that my motherboard isn't compatible. I would love to hear others thoughts, or if someone knows the solutions to my problem.

Motherboard: MSI B350 PC Mate
GPU: GeForce RTX 2060
CPU: Ryzen 7 3700x
Storage: M.2 Samsung 2TB, 500G SSD(Where windows is installed)

Solution
When you were installing Windows on your Samsung drive, did you formatted it as GPT or MBR? Because MBR drive will not work with Secure Boot.
Mar 24, 2022