Stuck in bios screen

Oct 2, 2018
My computer turned off normally.But now I can't boot it as usually.It stuck in the BIOS screen and able to see crash line (white Colour) on bottom side of the screen.I can't do anything further when it stuck in BIOS

With the PC off, remove the power cord and press the power button for 15 seconds.
Remove the CMOS battery.
Inspect your PC for loosen power and SATA cables. Also look at the RAM and GPU if available.
Place the CMOS battery back, connect the power cable and power on.

Oct 2, 2018
I checked ram and cables.Also battery remove and replace again after 10 minutes.Now I able to see following message
"CMOS Message
Clean cmos or the battery is bad or was recently replaced.The cmos defaults were loaded" and after I hit enter OK again I 'm just stuck bios entering screen as usually

Either he BIOS could have got corrupted or the motherboard have failed.
On Foxconn motherboards failures are usually caused by voltage & phase regulators or a capacitor.
To test those you will have have to get a multimeter and check which chokes are connected together.
Checking continuity the mulimeter usually beeps when the probes are connected.
Repairing it isn't hard, but it requires some tools that could cost more than the motherboard.

i think your only hope of saving it is trying to put a new cmos battery in it. the CMOS battery is just your regular watch battery so it will be easy to find a replacment