Question Stuck in Bluetooth Mode ?

Dec 14, 2023
Hi, I am facing some issues and don't know how to solve them. Maybe someone knows what to do in my situation.

I have a nameless smart band that doesn't have a reboot or restart button, only a menu button.

The band was connected with Bluetooth (BLU) to the app. Now the band is stuck in Bluetooth mode and shows on the band screen that it is connected, but in reality, the band is not connected anywhere.

How can I solve this problem?

How can I unfreeze the band from Bluetooth mode?

There is one solution, to wait until the battery runs out, and the band turns off. After recharging, it will work. However, this is not an ideal option because the band runs out of battery after a full charge, typically after 4-5 weeks.

Are there any other solutions to unfreeze this band from Bluetooth mode?

Ralston18

Titan
"Nameless smart band"?

What does the menu look like? Are you able to take a photograph of the band and menu?

If so, do so and post the photographs here via imgur (www.imgur.com).

You posted "The band was connected with Bluetooth (BLU) to the app" - what app?

Where did you get the band?

Can you remove the battery?

Reactions: Gaverdev
Dec 14, 2023
I believe the smart band's name is J1939W, and the app is JClife. We ordered them from China, and the battery is not removable.

In the first photo, you can see that the BLU icon is showing that the band is connected, but it's not.

In the settings, there is only information about. In the 'About' section, you can see the band's name and MAC address.
Kit0bo5.jpg
9dsORWZ.jpg

JohnMGotts

Reputable
Dec 7, 2020
Did you ever actually pair it with your phone?
What happens when you turn off bluetooth on your phone?
Is it possible it's paired to another device?
Isn't the disconnect governed by the app menu?

Last edited:
Dec 14, 2023
Yes, my band unpaired from any possible devices. Even when I go outside without any device, the band can be paired; it still shows the BLU icon. When I try to connect the band with the app, the app can't find the band, and any programs like BLU pair, etc., do not show the band. I had this problem earlier, and the only thing that helped was to run out the battery and recharge it again. The band unfreezed from BLU mode and worked properly, but maybe there are any other options.

TRENDING THREADS