[SOLVED] Stuck on loading screen after changing language ?

chriswa2002

Honorable
Feb 24, 2017
Hey, so i changed my OS language to play a game in spanish, now its stuck on the "Getting Windows ready, do not turn off your computer". Its been more than 40mins, what do i do?

Solution
did it ever stop?

Other fixes are
Step 1. Turn off your computer regardless of the getting ready screen.
Step 2. Unplug all peripheral devices (USB flash drive, external hard drive, headphones, etc) from your computer.
Step 3. Press and hold the power button on your computer for 30 seconds. (Your computer should stay off afterward).
Step 4. Unplug the power cable from your computer.
Step 5. Unplug the battery(only if you are using a laptop and your laptop battery is removable).
Step 6. Reinsert the battery and plug the power cable back into your computer.
Step 7. Turn on your computer. You won't see the screen this time if this method works for you.
source (don't buy...

Colif

Win 11 Master
did it ever stop?

Other fixes are
Step 1. Turn off your computer regardless of the getting ready screen.
Step 2. Unplug all peripheral devices (USB flash drive, external hard drive, headphones, etc) from your computer.
Step 3. Press and hold the power button on your computer for 30 seconds. (Your computer should stay off afterward).
Step 4. Unplug the power cable from your computer.
Step 5. Unplug the battery(only if you are using a laptop and your laptop battery is removable).
Step 6. Reinsert the battery and plug the power cable back into your computer.
Step 7. Turn on your computer. You won't see the screen this time if this method works for you.
source (don't buy anything)

any drive activity light? I don't see any problems like this online so its different.

Solution