Stuck on loading screen

Elle__

Commendable
Dec 16, 2016
When it rains it pours, doesn't it [this is my third problem within a week].

My computer has been stuck on the loading screen.. First there was problems connecting to the internet, it wouldn't hold a connection. It seems like the problem was as simple as the internet cord!! But the one I had been using on this [not the computer having problems] one has been working fine, so logically everyone assumed it was a problem with the computer itself. The motherboard was replaced and since then [a few days ago] I've kept getting stuck on the loading screen!! I press the power on/off button then restart the computer and am prompted to 1. launch repairs [recommended] 2. start windows normally. No "start windows in safe mode"!!.. Yesterday when I went through repairs nothing needed to be repaired!! This [that one] is a new computer and I have transferred all my files on to it, without backups!! I don't want to reformat the computer until I have backups but don't have the space since two external drives are dying.

HELP!!

So.. Once again the repairs were done. Nothing seemed to be broken.. Computer loaded fine. How does that even make sense?! And what a waste of time!!

Elle__

Commendable
Dec 16, 2016
*stares at ThatVietGuy's response for eons* Say it ain't so!!.. Nothing quite like reformatting a brand new computer within a month of first using it!! *headdesk*.. Computers should come with external hard drives.. Provide enough space on the internal drive for the essentials, then anything you want to install or save on your computer save on an external hard drive!! Nothing quite like the first snow of winter, excited about building a snowman, only for it to be slush!! Or transferring all your files from a dozen smaller external drivers to a larger main drive, some needing 20+ hours to transfer!!.. .. *headdesk*