Question Stuck with the wrong Keyboard Firmware

Status
Not open for further replies.

ibrahemkh

Reputable
Nov 6, 2014
Hi All,

I accidentally updated my RedDragon K579 Mechanical Keyboard firmware to k80 Pro firmware,

now am stuck with the Media controls not working, and the last track button take the PC to sleep stat,

I've searched all the website and google, and couldn't find any Driver or Firmware for my Model,

So please help me, I need to Flash or rollback or anything to return to the default firmware, and I have no idea how to do it.

Thank you for your time and effort

ibrahemkh

Reputable
Nov 6, 2014
Probably best reaching out to RedDragon's customer support.
I'm not aware of anything.
i've just recieved an email from Reddragon, and they say they don't sell this product, and they connot help me!

also they provided me with there website:
redragonusa.com
and the website literally have the keyboard listed among the top row of the website, maybe 3rd or 4th in the listing!

i hope this to be a kind of a joke!

forgot to say, i got this reply from multiple reddragon websites, Global and USA

ibrahemkh

Reputable
Nov 6, 2014
i've just recieved an email from Reddragon, and they say they don't sell this product, and they connot help me!

also they provided me with there website:
redragonusa.com
and the website literally have the keyboard listed among the top row of the website, maybe 3rd or 4th in the listing!

i hope this to be a kind of a joke!

forgot to say, i got this reply from multiple reddragon websites, Global and USA
here it is, on the website they provided

Barty1884

Retired Moderator
I'm reading that to mean: Contact the retailer.

A cop out answer, really - when it is their product.
I'd respond again, with a link to their product and highlight the fact that they do.

I'm a little perplexed how you managed to update the firmware, as, AFAIK, that model doesn't natively have the ability to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.